Auracle Sound Limited respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder, or its agent, and you believe that any of the copyrighted material which is directly available via the Auracle Sound Service infringes your copyrighted work, please let us know.
Please use this email address [email protected] to submit a notice of alleged copyright infringement. Alternatively a notice of alleged copyright infringement may be sent to Auracle Sound Limited’s designated copyright agent at the following address: Auracle Sound Limited, 14 The Apollo, 18 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HH.
A notification of alleged copyright infringement must be addressed to Auracle Sound Limited’s copyright agent as listed above. Please include as much detail as possible to allow us to identify the facts or circumstances, including, where possible:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorised to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on Auracle Sound’s Service or the Auracle Sound Websites (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed, or agent for the owner.
We should also let you know that Auracle Sound Limited has a policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of subscribers who are repeat infringers.